Small Animal (Pet) Services
Burnham House Veterinary Surgery is a patient-oriented practice.
We care for your entire animal family and care for all animals with the same level of service and enthusiasm. Local wildlife is also welcome which we treat free of charge.
We run our own 24-hour emergency service
so you know that you can see a vet your pet knows, with your records immediately available, without having to travel across the county with a poorly pet. Find out more about day surgery
and overnight stays
at Burnham House.
Dogs, cats, and "small furries" are at the heart of our work. Did you know...
- We have comprehensive in-house surgical, laboratory, dental and diagnostic facilities.
- We treat and operate on all species including reptiles, birds, small mammals, amphibians, fish and zoo species
- We offer a full 24-hour emergency service by our own staff from our own main surgery
- We provide veterinary services to Kent's top wildlife and zoological collections
- We have fully qualified Veterinary Nurses and are a registered veterinary nurse training practice
- We accept surgical and exotic referrals from other practices
- We have substantial experience of the Pet Travel Scheme (Pet Passports)
- We are happy to make home visits
- We support complementary therapies in the form of physiotherapy, MRT and acupuncture
- We offer a "holiday hospital" respite care service for patients who are poorly at the wrong time
- We support the RSPCA and are a PDSA Pet Practice.
- We offer veterinary services to local farms and have several DEFRA-appointed Official Veterinarians
- We run an excellent educational programme for our own staff, clients, students, and other veterinary practices.
Please use the tabs on the left for more information about specific services.
Updated 18/02/14 hp